Nautical separates, a crisp chambray blazer and these high leather woven sandals in persimmon have all been added to my wish list. With Spring in full bloom and Summer rapidly approaching new essentials are in order. Currently I am lusting over the following gorgeous American-made pieces for the home and my summer wardrobe.
1. Be&D Dahlia heels in permission. Be&D Dahlia $355 New York, New York.
2. Statement belts to cinch flowy summer dresses and break up floral prints. Be&D Spire Waist Belt $198, New York, New York.
4. A gorgeous chambray blazer to layer over dresses or pair with nautical tees for a crisp and polished, yet relaxed look. Cartonnier $88, Made in USA.
5. Handmade blown glass makeup brush in red. Featured on Anthropologie.com $48, Columbus, Ohio.
6. Floral Battersea Soffette in Bloom. The beautiful fan-shaped back and crisp flora linen make this ladylike loveseat the ideal place for summer lounging and sipping iced tea. Battersea $2,998 , Handcrafted in USA.