With the Fourth of July exactly one week away, we should all be giving serious thought to the festive attires we will be donning this Independence Day, shouldn’t we. A day devoted to celebrating the United States should also be a day devoted to wearing American-made clothing (as if there is any other option). Fortunately for you, I have assembled the perfect American-themed, American-made pieces so that we can fully embrace our patriotic sides.
When it comes to the Fourth of July, there is simply no such thing as wearing too much red, white and blue, or American-flag print. Period. It is the one day a year in which Americans get to be completely gratuitously American, and I don’t think anyone should pass up the opportunity to wear a USA cutoff atop a silver lamé bandeau top.
1. Urban Outfitters Made in LA USA Striped Tank Top, $14.99 Made in Los Angeles, CA
2. Tommy Bahama Perforated Top Panama Straw Fedora, $125.00 Made in USA
3. Thief & Bandit Navajo Scarf in Dark Teal, $48.00, Made in Richmond, VA
4. American Apparel Shiny Ruched Front Tube Bra, $16.00 Made in Los Angeles, CA
5. J Brand Cut-off Rigid-Denim Shorts, $165.00 Made in Los Angeles, CA
6. Thief & Bandit Ceremony Necklace, $65 Made in Richmond, VA
7. J Brand Skinny Stretch Twill Pants, $176 Made in Los Angeles, CA
8. Frieda and Nellie A Star is Born, $178 Made in New York, NY
9. Frieda and Nellie Bam Bam Pow, $200 Made in New York, NY