With Fall steadily approaching one fabric consistently overshadows all others in prepping for the season: Denim. Nothing acclimates you to the crisp Fall evenings, or better suites you for a stroll among the radiant Fall leaves than a new pair of jeans. Flared denim has made a much appreciated comeback this season, and its re-emergence has spawned numerous variations on the classic form from American designers. I have settled on my three favorite (American-made) flared-cuts as shown below, along with a pair of cutoffs to carry you through Fall – and I may have found the denim jacket to end all others.
1. 7 For All Mankind New Denim Jacket $325
2. JBrand Stretch Denim Cutoff Shorts $152
3. 7 For All Mankind Dojo Flare Leg Trouser in New York Dark $159
4. Imogene + Willie Elsie Rigid $250
5. JBrand 722 Love Story $200