After finally relocating all of my belongings to my new abode this week, I have come to the realization that the larger bedroom space has left me with an unsightly bare corner. In an effort to combat the white space (or in my case grayish space – actual wall color here), I have decided to invest in an accent chair to add a little more structure to my room. Since my bedroom’s design palette is defined by muted grays and soft turquoise I wanted to stay within my color scheme and purchase a chair that will amplify my current decor.
The following accent chairs are among my top contenders, and seeing as each beautiful chair is made in the USA, I really don’t think I can go wrong with any of my options. Which chair do you prefer?
1. Serena & Lily Belgian Club Chair in Aqua/Putty Jaipur $1,150.00, USA.
2. Corrigan Chair, Linen $1,698.00, USA.
3. Retro Tuxedo Stripe Club Chair $386.99, USA.
4. Jar Designs ‘The Reggie’ Chair, $993.99, USA.
5. Jar Designs ‘The Alice’ Chair $1,045.99, USA.
6. Serena & Lily Louise Chair $2,450.00, USA.
7. Serena & Lily Spruce Street Chair in Bark Diamond $1,350.00, USA.
8. Serena & Lily Piccadilly Chair in Black Diamond $995.00, USA.