One glance at Blair Eadie’s blog Atlantic- Pacific and it is immediately apparent that Eadie has the type of innate style that simply can’t be learned. Her effortless layering and lively prints serve as inspirational eye candy while sifting through each innovative look she posts. Being a regular on her site, I decided to take one of Eadie’s covet-worthy ensembles and Americanize it – recreating the look with items all made in the U.S. Fortunately I didn’t have to look far for a substitute for Eadie’s jeans since they are already made in Los Angeles.
1. One by Schott NYC Moto Leather Jacket $895, Made in USA.
2. EmersonMade Indigo Blue Shirt $128, Made in New York, New York.
3. Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Vintage Overdyed Plaid Flannel Boyfriend Shirt $39, Made in Philadelphia, PA.
4. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend – Loved $206, Made in Los Angeles, CA.
5. Randolph Engineering Classic Aviator Sunglasses $119, Made in USA.
6. Maya Brenner Virgina Necklace $130-325, Made in Los Angeles, CA.
7. DANNIJO MR. DANNIJO Hamish Bracelet $198, Made in New York, New York.
8. DANNIJO Coco Rings $245, Made in New York, New York.
9. DANNIJO Kyla Bracelets $345, Made in New York, New York.
10. Be&D Rowan Bag $995, Made in New York, New York.