Buying gifts for guys tends to be among one of the hardest gift-giving endeavors. There are four standard gifts every girlfriend gives her boyfriend before she inevitably runs out of ideas: wallet, watch, tie and some sort of electronic. This holiday season in an effort to buy my boyfriend (and everyone else on my gift-giving list for that matter) American-made goods, I assembled a lineup of items that are sure to please the man in your life. Be forewarned that two of the four aforementioned gifts made the cut.
1. Tom Bihn Aeronaut (seen here) $240, Made in Seattle, Washington.
2. Wassokeag (seen here) Mens Deerskin Lined Bullhide Soft Sole Moccasin Made in Dexter, Maine.
3. David Hart & Co. Ties $130, Made in NYC.
4. J.Crew Leather Laces $6, Made in USA.
5. Kenton Sorenson Modern Man front pocket wallet $90, Made in USA.
6. Alex Maine Knit Hoodie 4 Button – Pepper Heather $108, Made in Los Angeles.
7. Urban Outfitters Monsieur Mustache Pint $8 or 2 for $10, Made in USA.
8. Homage Buckeye Nuthouse Crewneck$48, Made in USA.
9. Topo Klettersack Backpack $139, Made in USA.