Winter is infinitely better with the proper attire. Being prepared for the blistery cold by wearing the appropriate outerwear is crucial when it comes to venturing outside the confines of your warm and cozy home. And as the saying goes, “There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.” So in that vein, I hope the following American made winter wears provide you with extra incentive to brave the (seemingly endless) chilly days ahead.
1. Rag & Bone Admiral Double Breasted Coat $474, Made in USA.
2. J Brand Jodhpur Leggings $227, Made in Los Angeles, California.
3. Chunky Knit Turban Headband Earwarmer $28, Made in Hobeken, New Jersey.
4. Steger Traditional Black Mukluks $169.95, Made in Ely, Minnesota.
5. Pendleton The Portland Collection Harding Scarf $92, Made in Portland, Oregon.
6. Urstadt.Swan Fingerless Cropped Chain Fringe Gloves $225, Made in New York, New York.
7. Smith’s Rosebud Salve $8 or 2 for $12, Made in USA.