“If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bern Williams.
Summer has always had a way of bringing out love in all of its wondrous forms. Tis the season for weddings, late night strolls with your special someone, and surrounding yourself with family and friends. Seeing as today is the first official day of summer, I assembled some of my favorite love-inspired American-made pieces to serve as a constant reminder of the season and life’s greatest gift. Or if you’re simply feeling narcissistic, indulge in some self love by purchasing an item that shows the world just how much you mean to yourself.
To see a complete list of my summer essentials check out my guest post on the Made in USA Challenge today. Sarah Mazzone’s site is an incredible resource for American-made and eco-friendly goods.
1. The talented Ana Maria Muñoz from Anamu introduced me to Vanessa Hernandez’s artwork via The Vaguely. Vanessa’s freehand gold leaf typography posters are made on vinyl in Los Angeles and range from $18-40. She even commissions custom designs (view them here). Also check out Anamu’s blog, which showcases her mad design and photography skills as she shares her experiences living as an American expat in Malaysia.
2. 291 Give Love Away Uneven Hem Tee $62, Made in USA.
3. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Cursive LOVE Bracelet $121, Made in USA.
4. Wildfox Love Potion No 9 Sweatshirt $108, Made in Los Angeles.
5. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Cursive LOVE Necklace $132, Made in USA.
6. Sam & Sue Yellow Gold Diamond LOVE Ring $728, Made in Laguna Beach, California.
This entry was posted in Fashion
. Bookmark the permalink