Fall has never been one of my favorite seasons. I just can’t get on board with a time of year that serves as a brief prelude to winter. Despite my reluctance to accept annual climate change, October defies my own logic by serving as my favorite month of the year. While I will admit that the leaves have been particularly colorful this fall (possibly due to this), October does not hold a place in my heart because of the foliage. My passion for October lies in the month’s holiday. Every year, as soon as the last weekend of September hits, my Halloween decorations are excavated from the depths of my closet and put on display. I do not want them to feel cheated for time. More importantly, however, Halloween-esque attire resurfaces, and this year I am eyeing the following American-made pieces.
1. Wildfox Cimitero Seattle Shirt $184, Made in Los Angeles.
2. Mason by Michelle Mason Colorblock Tank Maxi Dress $187, Made in USA.
3. Lindsey Thornburg Slit Cloak $330, Made in USA.
4. Current/Elliott The Ankle Skinny Corduroy Pants $198, Made in Los Angeles.
5. Violent Lips The Midnight Glitteratti $14.95, Made in Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
6. Verameat Mystery Hugs $50, Made in New York.
7. Tom Binns Spider Earrings $154, Made in New York.
8. Miguel Ases Fire Opal & Quartz Pendent Earrings $320, Made in USA.
9. Verameat Jack Skellington Ring $58, Made in USA.
10. Pamela Love Dagger Rosary Necklace $207, Made in USA.
11. Jagger Edge Skull Charm $22, Made in Los Angeles.
12. NCbis Carlos Necklace $380, Made in USA.
13. Verameat Knife Please $60, Made in New York.
*Top photo courtesy of Perfectly Imperfect.